CREATE Arts Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization offering arts classes, camps, and pARTies for children ages 2 -16, and arts classes & art therapy programs for adults of all ages. Our mission is to promote creativity, self-expression, and learning in the arts.
Please refresh this page to make sure you’re reading the most updated information.
- OFFICES CLOSED: CREATE’s offices will be closed Tuesday, Jan. 27 due to inclement weather. Stay warm, all!
- Art Classes begin Jan. 24 & registration is OPEN! We have some old favorites and some great new choices. Click here for more!
- ‘No School Day’ Camps: Registration is open for the entire school year! Find out more and register today!
- Looking for gift ideas? Check out some art supplies & art books for your budding artist — recommended by CREATE teachers! Click here for more!
- Designate CREATE! We hope you will remember CREATE as you consider donations through CFC, United Way or other workplace giving campaigns this year! Easy ways to give:
- Workplace Giving: Search for CREATE in the online catalogs by our charity codes:
- Shopping on Amazon: you can give to CREATE every time you shop on Amazon! Go to smile.amazon.com, choose CREATE Arts Center as your charity and 0.5% of your purchase will go directly to CREATE!
- Registration system:
–To register for an upcoming program, click here.
–If you have already created an Active.com account, you can log in here.
- You can make a difference! Help us bring art to more than 150 at-risk elementary school students through our smARTkids Art Program. Your donation will help us continue this transformational program at no cost to these students and their families. DONATE NOW and share with your friends to help us with this exciting effort! Thank you for your generous donations and support!
- In case of inclement weather, we will contact you via email…but we will also post any cancellations on facebook and on this page. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Parking is available in our lot, which is located in the back of our building.
- To access our lot: If you are heading East on Thayer (with the Silver Spring Towers on your left), make a right turn into the second driveway on the right – our driveway is between our red brick building and a new tan apartment building (The Residences at Thayer Ave.) with a giant ‘Now Leasing’ sign. Our entrance is the turquoise door at the bottom of the ramp.
- For all Classes & Camps, please plan to walk your child inside our building each day. For Camps, you will need to sign your child in and out.
- Alternate parking options:
- The metered spots in the Fenton St. Village Parking Lot
- Metered spots along Fenton Street (meters are FREE on Saturdays but have a 1 hour limit).
- *DO NOT PARK in the parking lot next to Addis Ababa – they will tow your car (quickly!).